Indian Sports Honours
- Client Name    Virat Kohli Foundation, Cornerstone
- Undertaken At    Skarma (Agency)
- Role    Art Director / Designer
- Collaborators    Priyanka Kumble (Sr. Designer)
- Date    March 2017
- Project Type    Graphic Design
The inaugural Indian Sports Honours was held on the 11th of November, 2017. A series of events aimed at engaging key stakeholders in Indian sport will culminate with an awards ceremony where India’s best performers will be recognized and rewarded for their achievements in their respective sporting disciplines.
The aim was to design a logo that can symbolize victory. The final design of the logo was a ribbon swirling into the shape of a V (Victory). Additionally the logo had to be designed in a way that can also be translated to a trophy design. The logo design was presented along with the trophy which was designed in 3D max.